Other Delivery ( For Manual Quotation Required,Please Contact Us )
BOL Programmable Fire-Control Mosfet for Airsoft AEG.Deans Connector.
FREE SHIPPING TO WORLDWIDE !!
* Ready to ship within 3 Days.
BOL Programmable Fire-Control Mosfet Tactical System.
BOL Burst Programmable Mosfet Device for Airsoft AEG / ERG / Tokyo Marui Next Generation AEG / ARMY Gen.2 AEG.
Instruction BURST MODE PROGRAMMING :
- Install the BURST-CT unit in serial betweenyour AEG & Battery pack , and Switch the gun to FULL AUTO mode.
- Pull the Trigger and Hold until all Shots are finished - Keep holding the Trigger for around 5 seconds. The PROGRAMING function is activate with sound in BEEP-BEEP-BEEP as confirmation. - Release the Trigger and pull the Trigger again to set the multiple Rounds Burst Mode. The number the Trigger pull is the number of Rounds Butsy Firing Rate. Each single pull & release equal to 1 Round. The BURST-CT can be programed from 1 - 12 Rounds.
- After setting the desired BURST Firung Rate , Pull & Hold the Trigger again for around 5 seconds long sound BEEP as confirmation.
- Release the Trigger and the Programming is Completed.
30 ROUNDS BURST MODE PROGRAMMING :
- With the Burst-CT installed , Switch the AEG to Full Auto Mode , Pull & Hold the Trigger until the BURST Firing Finsih. Keep holding the Trigger for around 5 seconds until the PROGRAMMING Function is Activate with sound in BEEP-BEEP-BEEP as confirmation.
- Release the Trigger and then Pull & Hold it for around 5 seconds until the 2 seconds long sound BEEP as confirmation. - Release the Trigger and the Programming is Completed.
DEACTIVATE THE " BURST " MODE TO FULL AUTO :
- Disconnect the BURST-CT from Battery pack.
BATTERY-LOW PROTECTION :
- The BURST-CT Built-in Low Battery Protection. When the AEG stop Firing & a Low Frequency Warning Tone ( BEEP ... BEEP ) is heard. It indicate that the battery is TOO LOW to operate the motor & the BURST-CT. Please replace the Battery pack.
- Operating Voltage : 7.2-12.0V Maximum continous current : 65Amp Battery Low Detection : 6.6V & 9.9V Recommended operating battery type : NiMH 7~10 Cells / Li-Po , Li-Fe , Li-Ion 2~3 Cells
DO NOT KEEP PULLING THE TRIGGER.IT MIGHT DAMAGE THE BURST-CT. WARNING : Failure to follow the above procedures will result in damage to the BURST-CT circuitry & void th life-time.